Anak kecil main api, terbakar hatinya yang sepi........

Airmata darah bercampur keringat

Bumi dipijak milik orang...


Idola ku

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Introduction

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahiwabarakatuh....

Percubaan pertama...tak pernah terfikir pun nak jadi blogger, but today, for no solid reason, I started this blog.

Introduction - some old friends of mine used to call me Don, back in 1986-87. Kinda like that name. So, anda semua juga boleh memanggil saya Don.

Age .... already matured,no question about that, I guess. 

Married - 2 kids (Girl 13 yrs, Boy 8 yrs)

Wife - novelis (baru bertapak - novel ke2 dlm proses penyuntingan)

My career - bergelumang dalam dunia pekerjaan sejak 1988 until now. Job nature - accounts, admin & HR. (It's boring actually, but that's what I chose when filling the form for IPTA back in 1984. Nobody's to blame but me)

There's more to tell, but I got to go now...see ya

No comments: